Monday, November 3, 2008

Tooth #2 and a cutie little brother


Jacob lost his 2nd tooth tonight, once agian while brushing his teeth.  This time we were ready for it and it did not go down the drain.  He asked me to post a pic on our blog as I was putting him to bed, so here is my cute little toothless boy.  He was so excited to put another tooth under his pillow.  He actually put himself to bed early tonight!  
I also had to add a pic of Micah because he wanted a picture taken of him too after he saw Jacob getting his taken.  He kept touching his teeth tonight as if he might loose one at any moment. So cute.  I love my two little guys.  

2 comments:

Jordan, Erin, Morgan, and Brenna said...

SO fun! I know my Morgan will do the same thing when her teeth fall out....she already puts herself to bed when she is super tired so if there's money involved....:)

Dana said...

SO fun!

I am just now catching up on your blog! It is SOOO great!