Tuesday, November 18, 2008

House Hunting : The Emotional Roller Coaster

Ok, so I am freaking out right now.  Yesterday we walked through a house that I fell in love with. It is BEAUTIFUL and HUGE, but in our price range which is just crazy.  It's on a quiet street in a neighborhood not too far from Jacob's school.  It seemed like a long shot, but we put our offer in anyway.  I cannot stop dreaming about this house!  So today, our agent said that there is only one other offer in but that the lady at the bank really wants to work with us to get our offer accepted. There are still some other things that would have to fall into place, but our long shot offer now seems like a possibility.  I don't know what to do other than pray, which I know is the best thing to do.  I just have my hopes up and I don't want to be totally disappointed.    Now we just wait and see, which is so hard.   I'll update as we hear more.

No comments: