Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Facebook

So I have been seriously neglecting my blog the past month or two.  I blame it on Facebook.  It has sucked me in.  Tim set me up on Facebook and I have found that it is so much easier to post a quick one sentence update and a couple of pictures than a whole story.  But I need to be better about blogging because one day I want to be able to look back at all of the detailed memories of times with my family and friends.  Anyway, for those of you who want an update on our house situation...the hunt is still on.  We have been making offers for about 6 months now and have had lots of disappointing setbacks.  We actually were days away from getting our keys to one house and lost our funding due to the freeze on the state budget funds.  We did get our deposit back, but lost $500 because of a pest inspection and appraisal that we had done.  That was a bit discouraging.  We currently have offers on 2 homes, both a bit out of our price range, but we are just going to keep trying.  I will keep you all posted!  


1 comment:

Stacie said...

sorry we didn't get to talk on Wednesday night, forest had to make an unexpected urgent call. Will call you on Thursday! Wanting to catch up.
Stacie