Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I love being a mom!



As I was putting Jacob to bed tonight he asked, "Mom, will you snuggle me for a few minutes?"  How could I resist that sweet face?  So I got Micah all settled in his bed and went back to Jacob's room, crawled up onto his loft bed, and snuggled my sweet little first grader.  His 7th birthday is just 6 weeks away and I am so glad that he still has so much love for his mama.  He is such a joy, and I love that he still runs up and gives me a hug after school everyday and holds my hand on the way to the car (in front of all of his friends).  I don't know how long this will last.  I'm sure one day he'll think he's "too big."  So for now I am taking advantage of all of those special moments.  Those are the rewards for all of the hard work and sacrifices that mom's make every day.  Tonight I feel so blessed!


No comments: