Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Fun



I am a little behind on my blogs and I had to include 4th of July.  We had such a nice day.  We went to the Lincoln parade in the morning, which is one my favorite things on this holiday.  As I sit on the side of the road watching the parade go by and look at all of the kids along the sidewalk waving their little American flags, I feel like I am in a movie.  I  love our little town!  In the afternoon we went to Folsom to Torrey and Tessie's house (Tim's brother and sister-in-law).  Jacob was so excited to play with his cousin Calvin.  Tim's parents were there, my mom was there, and Tessie's parents were there.  The boys went swimming and played Wii.  We all ate dinner and then waited for it to get dark.  At about 9pm we made our way outside and lit off a ton of fireworks.  It was so fun and such a relaxing day.  

No comments: