Monday, July 7, 2008

TP


Oh the joys of being in ministry :)  We got toilet papered last night by some of the youth and youth leaders from our church.  Fortunately, someone gave us a heads up (thanks Andy), so we snuck out and hid in Tim's truck.  We let them get started and then jumped out to scare them.  It was so funny.  They cleaned up what they had done and left to get someone else...but then they came back after we went to bed and got us again.  Jacob and Micah were so excited when they saw our house this morning.  It was a family effort to clean it up...and there is still a bit of TP high up in our tree.  It may just have to be there for awhile!  I guess I deserve to be TPed because I was the worst in high school.   Our youth group had a TP war going on for a long time. Those are some of my best memories from that season of my life!

1 comment:

Dana said...

That is awesome!!! I love that you two hid in the truck :) But I love even more that they came back and got you!!