Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Latest...

I am really behind on blogging...so here is the latest with our family in no particular order...
  • Jacob's tooth is so loose tonight that it is about to fall out (he is so excited about his first loose tooth)
  • we went house hunting again today and are about to put offers on 2 more houses (we were denied on 2 out of 3 of the other ones we made offers on...we are still waiting to hear back about the 3rd)
  • Micah and I went to the Pumpkin Farm this week with his little playgroup and had a wonderful time (he got a cute little metal school bus that he has been taking everywhere and even sleeping with)
  • Micah learned how to pedal on his trike and is now riding all over the place on his own
  • Tim is working like crazy to finish up two online courses that he is taking to maintain his pastoral license 
  • My naturopathic dr said that I can retake the food allergy test and that she thinks my allergies may be gone by now or at least not as severe.  (I made the yummiest sugar and gluten free banana blueberry muffins this morning)
  • My progesterone is low, so I have to take some herbs to help balance me out  ( I still don't feel like I have a ton of energy, but I am slowly getting better)
  • Tim and I just finished watching season 1 or Heroes tonight (love that show!!!)
  • Jacob loves playing soccer
  • My mom comes to visit in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see her!
...Just a few little tid bits about our little family... 

1 comment:

Rebecca Unfried said...

What a great update!! I am looking forward to hearing about the house. We will be praying for this house hunting time for you guys! I will also be praying for your updated test - hopefully you will get the ok to move forward with a more open diet. I would love to have the recipe for your banana blueberry muffins!