Monday, May 12, 2008

What a night!


Jacob woke up in the middle of the night came into our bed, which is always ok with us.  I didn't even really know he was there until he woke up at about 3am and threw up right in between Tim and I.  So sad :(  I have to say, Tim really shines as a Daddy in times like this.  I do not do well with throw up, but Tim is always so compassionate and took Jacob to the bathroom so he could get the rest of it out.  Unfortunately a lot ended up on the floor, but Tim cleaned all of that up.  I am so thankful for such a hands on husband and Daddy.  Jacob was so brave, he didn't even cry.  I always cry when I throw up...even as an adult.  
It is now 7:45am and Jacob is doing just fine.  He's happily watching Diego with Micah and doesn't even have an upset stomach.  Let's just pray that the worst is over.  I don't want him to be sick on his 6th birthday, which is Wed.  
Here is a pic of Jacob yesterday.  He looked so cute that we made him pose for some pictures.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh NO!!! Poor little buddy!

Dana said...

No Joke about bustin' it on my bike....I just rode about 5 miles to meet with someone for coffee...because it was SUPER sunny too, but the gas prices did make a difference!

Love you!
Tell Jacob to read my blog!